Train Your Mental Toughness # 2/4 — Discover Your Purpose
Hello there, and welcome back; this is our #2 article –from a 4 articles series– on how to thrive in life through mental toughness.
Last week we talked about the need to Focus on Yourself First; today, we’ll move on to a second step: Discover Your Purpose.
DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE
15 years ago, I started investigating and experiencing various personal development and peak performance systems and technics through, attending seminars and workshops that had a big impact on my view of the world and life in general; and my state and performance improved significantly because of it.
One of the most valuable benefits I got from all that experience was a crystal clear view of my passions and purpose.
Here are some questions you need to ask yourself that will help you realize if you are on course or off course on your life journey:
- What are you conditioned to think you are supposed to do with your life?
- What do you feel you should actually be doing with your life?
- What do you think you should actually be doing with your life?
- Do you have some intuitive feeling that you’re on the wrong path?
- . Or is there instead an inner voice telling you that you in did are on the right path?
- What is the one thing you think you’re here for? What is that thing you’d be chasing if nothing else was holding you back?
- What is that special thing you’d be doing if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- What would you do differently if you knew you had only one year to live?
Answer all these questions with total honesty, and see where their answers lead you.
For me, it was a really powerful insight that led me to abandon a work path that was slowly but consistently consuming me. The answers to these questions gave me the guidance I needed to pursue my true dream.
I hope they can do the same for you.
Next week we’ll find out how to determine the path you want to follow.
One of the core values we have as a company is to inspire and empower people in all aspects of their lives. Additionally, if you want to read about our Custom Software Solutions and Consulting Services, please visit https://www.isucorp.ca/contact-us