Service; the Anticipation of Your Customers’ Needs
Servicing others is part of your Empathy — a component of your Social Competence.
While Empathy, in general, is related to your awareness, needs and concerns of others -Servicing Others relates to anticipating, recognizing and meeting customers’ needs.
People who have this competence usually:
- Understand customers’ needs by matching them to services or products
- Seek ways to increase customers satisfaction and loyalty
- Are always available and ready to offer appropriate assistance
- Grasp and understand customers perspectives, preferences, needs and wants
- Acts as a trusted advisor to a customer, with all honesty — building strong relationships
The purpose of a business is not to make a sale, but to make and keep a customer by providing valuable service.
Contact us for more content like this!